Napier Wine Tour
Be guided to some of Hawke's Bay's finest wineries and their wine
- Tasting at Mission Estate the oldest winery in New Zealand.
- Tasting at the French owned boutique winery, Church Road Estate.
- Seated tasting at the Urban Winery Napier's newest and coolest winery.
- The Urban Winery's beer tasting option: Taste five Moa craft beers piped in from the Moa Brewery next door.
- Seated tasting at Linden Estate accompanied by a complimentary cheese board.
- Each winery will offer between 4 to 7 wines split between red and white wine.
- Hawkes Bays best known wines are Chardonnay, Shirah and Bordeaux Blends.
- Stop in a vineyard for an explanation of grape growing principals.
- Outside of the 4 week chardonnay fermentation period you will get a access to the barrel hall and the amazing golden egg at the Urban Winery.
- Free pick up and drop off any where in the greater Napier area.
- Tasting fees at all 4 wneries.
- Complimentary cheese board of New Zealand cheeses.
- Complimentary Mission Estate souvenir wine glass.
- Fully guided tour with informative commentary.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Modern minibus with high roof, wide door and auto foot plate for easy entry and exit.
Booking Pricing and Payment.
- Cost per adult, NZ $120.00 per person.
- Under16 , $50.00 per person.
- Private group wine tours and private Cruise Ship wine tours by arrangement
- Book and pay by credit card using Bookeo on my website or through Viator, TripAdvisor or GetYourGuide.
- Once booked I will email your booking confirmation and provide pick up time from your accomodation.
- Cancellation policy - Cancel up to 24 hrs prior to departure and I will provide a full refund.