Napier Wine Tour with Chef's Platter Lunch
Enjoy this wine tour with the Chef's platter lunch and a glass of wine at Mission Estate Winery
- Chef's platter seated luncheon including a glass of wine of your choosing from Missions Estate Range.
- Pick up time from your accommodation will be 12.00 noon.
- Most dietary requirements can be met with notification at time of booking.
- Tasting at Mission Estate the oldest winery in New Zealand.
- Seated tasting at the Urban Winery Napiers newest and coolest winery.
- Seated tasting at Linden Estate.
- Wine, cheese and biscuits out amongst the vines.
- Each winery will offer between 4 to 7 wines split between red and white wine.
- Hawkes Bays best known wines are Chardonnay, Shirah and Bordeaux Blends.
- Stop in a vineyard for an explanation of grape growing principals.
- Outside of the 4 week chardonnay fermentation period you will get a access to the barrel hall and the amazing golden egg at the Urban Winery.
- Chefs platter .
- Free pick up and drop off any where in the greater Napier area.
- Tasting fees at all wineries.
- Complimentary Mission Estate souvenir wine glass.
- Fully guided tour with informative commentary.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Modern minibus with high roof, wide door and auto foot plate for easy entry and exit.
Booking Pricing and Payment.
- Cost per adult, NZ $ 165.00 per person.
- Under 16, NZ $ 82.50 per person
- Private group wine tours and private Cruise Ship wine tours by arrangement
- Book and pay by credit card using Bookeo or payment by cash on the day.
- Once booked I will email your booking confirmation and provide pick up time from your accomodation.
- Cancellation policy - Cancel up to 24 hrs prior to departure and I will provide a full refund.