Napier Shore Excursion
View Napiers Art Deco City centre from my high roofed, tall windowed minibus.
- Stop and photograph your ship from the Bluff Hill Lookout
- View from the large terrace at my house the 14 sq km of land reclaimed after the 1931 earthquake, and my colourful garden.
- Visit the grand Mission complex established in 1851.
- Buy chocolates at Silkie Oak chocolates.
- View and enter the historic and pictureque Esk Valley Memorial Church.
- Take in the grand panorama from the top of Seafields Farm's private road.
- Enjoy a complimentary cheese board and a glass of wine at my private vineyard venue amongst the vines.
- Return to the Cruise Ship transfer station via orchards and vineyards.
- Complimentary cheese board and a glass of wine
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Safe and convient pick up and drop off.
- Modern minibus with high roof, wide door and auto foot plate for easy enrty and exit.
- All tours are designed to meet Cruise Ship arrival and departure times.
- Don't worry if your ship is arriving early or late, I will be there to meet you.
- Please take the free 15 minute free shuttle ride into Napier and get off at the SECOND stop the Aquarium.
- I will be waiting there holding a greetings board with your names on.
Booking Pricing and Payment:
- Cost per adult NZ $100.00 per person.
- Under 16 , $50.00 per person.
- Private group wine tours and private Cruise Ship wine tours by arrangement
- Book and pay by credit card using Bookeo (see below) or book through Viator, TripAdvisor or GetYourGuide.
- Once booked I will email your booking confirmation and provide planned departure time.
- Cancellation Policy. Cancel up to 24 hrs prior to tour departure and I will provide a full refund.
- If for any reason your ship is unable to berth you will be refunded in full.